WE OFFER A FULL-SERVICE OFFSITE AUCTION FOR HOME ESTATES, BUSINESS CLOSURES, WAREHOUSE LIQUIDATIONS, OVERSTOCK ITEMS AND MORECALL OR TEXT Debbie @ (858) 344-3483
for more details or to schedule an Auction preview appointment.
WHAT WE OFFER
- We can schedule a time for one of our Project Manager's to come and preview your Auction items and discuss your auction needs.
- We will discuss with you how to prepare your items for the upcoming Auction.
- We strive to complete your Auction within the timeframe you require. The average start to finish time for completing an Auction is 2 weeks, however it can be shorter or longer depending on the type and amount of Auction Items.
Marketing & Advertising
- Email notification of every auction to our large and growing customer database.
- Social media targeted and sponsored marketing.
- Craigslist Advertising.
- Advertised on EstateSales.net
Step 1 - Cataloging Your Auction
- We will assign a Project Team to prepare your auction for online selling by scheduling a date and time to come in and catalog all the sellable items for your Auction.
- Cataloging means, assigning an Inventory number, writing a Description and finally, taking pictures of all sellable items. This process creates the Online catalog for your Auction. Cataloging time needed can vary based on the number of items in you Auction, however, generally it takes 1-2 days for our team to cataloging an average Auction.
- Once the catalog is complete, we put your Auction online for bidding from 3-5 days, depending on the size of the Auction.
- Consignor is notified by your assigned Project Manager when your Auction is “Live” online so you can preview it. Your assigned Project Manager will verify the exact date/time with you.
Step 2 - Customer Pick Up Process
- Once the Auction closes, the team that Cataloged your Auction will return to the location of the Auction items to facilitate the Customer Pick-Up process.
- Our Project Teams will handle all aspects of Customer Pickup. Normally the pickup time is scheduled from 9:00 - 3:00 the day following the Auction Closing. Extra pick-up days maybe scheduled for larger auctions. Your assigned Project Manager will verify the exact date/time with you to ensure it works with your schedule.
- On Pickup Day, our team will verify the Customer has a “paid in full” invoice and then we facilitate giving the Customer's the items on their invoice.
- The Customer now owns the item/items and is responsible for removing the large item from the location under the supervision of our team. We try to deliver the items to the Customer directly whenever possible, to ensure minimum customer traffic in the location. Our staff is always with a customer whenever we do have to allow them access to remove their item.
- Items not sold or sold but not picked up at close of Pickup Day will remain at the location for the Consignor to dispose of as the see fit.
- We do offer a full clean-out service if the Consignor needs us to handle the leftover Auction items. Ask your Project Manager about this service, if you need it.
Step 3 - Final Auction Statement and Payment
- Consignor's will receive an itemized final sales summary statement showing every item that sold and what it sold for, along with their portion of the Auction proceeds, minus commission and any clean-out fees, within 25 business days from final Customer pickup date.
PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CALL OR TEXT US TODAY FOR MORE INFORMATION @ (858) 344-3483. THANK YOU!